Maliit, Plasma Active and Mer

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue May 29 11:24:19 UTC 2012

On Monday, May 28, 2012 18:39:24 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Saturday 26 May 2012 14:22:50 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > However, since with the latest Mer x86 devel image I can update without
> > trashing my system again, so I will try Mer again and will try to help
> > getting it stable on x86 so we can ditch Meego soon.
>
> It seems like getting Mer usable on a WeTab will take quite some more time
> (I am still helping there whichever way I can, but there are several
> problems still present)). So is there anything else I can do to help debug
> the problem with Maliit on Meego?

to be perfectly honest, there should be no further effort put into the meego
images. effort there takes effort away from Mer, and it's like dragging two dead
horses behind the cart :)

the issues on ExoPC / WeTab should be enumerated and worked through with Mer
developers. this will give us a "MeeGo + 1" across all targets that we can
work with.