ownCloud Client

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:12:33 UTC 2012

On Monday 28 May 2012, Sascha Manns wrote:
> Hello mates,
>
> today i've tried out to install Mirall/OwnCloud Client in Plasma Active
> 'cause i'm getting this Question from time to time.
> The Installation through openSUSEs isv:OwnCloud:community was successful,
> and i have a new Icon on my PA Workspace. If i'm pressing it, it starts a
> Cloud- Icon into the Systembar and i must configure it through pressing
> that Icon. The Problem is, that this Icon isn't visible in PA.
> Has anyone tried out this?

probably is a standard xembed systray icon? (normal qt systray icons are that)
we support only the ones that use statusnotifiers (KStatusNotifierItem)
small xembed windows would cause several problems there

moreover as thomas said only things classified as system services should be
there, even tough cloud syncing once is well integrated ui and behaviour wise
may/should qualify so ;)