Private activities

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:39:24 UTC 2012

On Friday 25 May 2012, you wrote:
> Hi Marco, (aka, this is public, but mainly intended for Marco :) )
>
> There is one thing I wanted to re-discuss with you.
>
> If you recall, we had two options when linked resources to private
> activities are concerned.

hm, don't know, in both ways the end result is a bit misleading because files
will be indeed private but all the resto no (and shouldn't even remove
resources of other types at this point, since is not safer in any ways)

2 seems indeed the less invasive, even tough can be a bit fragile.

i think everywhere is already just used kamd to do the linking and unlinking
so this shouldn't be a problem, other than that i think the metadata model
should be patched to list the files and mix then to the other resources if a
private activity is specified in the parameters. I don't think this should be
needed elsewhere (perhaps in the metatada dataengine but maybe not necessary)

does the kio lists only files or mixes as well?