Okular active

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:45:47 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 15 May 2012, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:

> So is this based on Bogdan's work to integrate the Okular libraries into
> tabletReader or did he abandon this work or was it wasted because the
> result is just being discarded?

it's done from scratch, but it tries to do qml components that are ui-less and
be used to build completely different applications.

> And is there already a package in the OBS for testing it? If so, what's its
> name?
> The screenshot looks nice, but I'd like to see it in action so I can give
> feedback.

it's in the okular package itself (may be moved out somewhere in the future)
should already work, is not in the menu, but open pdfs just by clicking on
them anywhere (not sure if it's overriding normal okular, still didn't test on
device)