Okular active

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:19:30 UTC 2012

Hi

On Tuesday 15 May 2012 22:08:14 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> So is this based on Bogdan's work to integrate the Okular libraries into
> tabletReader or did he abandon this work or was it wasted because the
> result  is just being discarded?

tabletReader is not abandoned. I have been able to integrate okular core
library into tabletReader, but there are some compilation problems due to
separation issues between okular core library and its front-end. I am about to
submit a patch to okular in order to try to fix some of these issues. This is
why I am not yet able to provide an rpm, because I use a customized okular
core library.

> And is there already a package in the OBS for testing it? If so, what's its
> name?
> The screenshot looks nice, but I'd like to see it in action so I can give
> feedback.

I will give a try to okular active, maybe we will find a way to coordonate our
efforts.

regards
--
Bogdan