UX suggestions for tabletReader

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Wed May 2 13:48:06 UTC 2012

> Regarding the e-book reader, why not reuse Calligra Words, possibly with a
> special UI, and create an e-book import filter? That should be the fastest way
> to the goal. (Sorry if this is already discussed, I'm new to the list.)

Hi Inge,
thanks for joining us.
As Bogdan said, Okular seemed to be the more fitting backend to us since it's
specialized on PDF and ebook reading and does the job quite well on the Desktop.
Does Calligra Words have advantages over Okular for PDF as backend for PDF and
ebook reading?

Regards,
Thomas