activity configuration UI

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Fri Mar 30 08:44:32 UTC 2012

On 30.03.2012 00:32, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> my concern is that this takes too much time to set up an activity and that it
> also would deviate from the "configure activity" UI.

We actually wanted to come up with a more comprehensive concept before
presenting it to the list, but in order to make the benefits of an activity
creation wizard clear at this point, it looks like I have to explain our ideas a
bit.
To prevent pushing another discussion into this already overcrowded thread,
however, I will present the ideas in a new thread called "Creating pre-filled
Activities".

See you on that thread ;)
Thomas