Mentors for GSoC project

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Mar 29 13:43:45 UTC 2012

Hi Arjun,

On Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:56:42 Arjun Basu wrote:
> I am Arjun (ultimatrix on irc) .This is a follow up to the mail I posted
> some days back. I was looking for a mentor who could guide me on the
> project "Write a QML based client to GHNS(Get Hot New Stuff) ". My earlier
> mentor can't mentor me anymore on account of being overloaded with
> mentoring tasks. This is intended to be a plasma active/ Harmattan based
> project. So I was wondering if someone could mentor me. As the proposal
> submitting has already started, I would really appreciate if someone could
> come forward to guide me.

We got it, read your previous email, and the question on IRC a few times as
well. No need to further inquire, it just produces extra noise. :)

If you've sent in your proposal, and it's deemed good enough and interesting,
there'll be a mentor for you. If not, that's bad luck.

While it helps a bit to have someone already willing to mentor you, it's on no
way necessary at this point for you to try finding someone yourself.

Now sit back, relaxed and cross fingers :-)

sebas