Mentors for GSoC project

Arjun Basu arjunkbasu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:26:42 UTC 2012

Hello ,

I am Arjun (ultimatrix on irc) .This is a follow up to the mail I posted
some days back. I was looking for a mentor who could guide me on the
project "Write a QML based client to GHNS(Get Hot New Stuff) ". My earlier
mentor can't mentor me anymore on account of being overloaded with
mentoring tasks. This is intended to be a plasma active/ Harmattan based
project. So I was wondering if someone could mentor me. As the proposal
submitting has already started, I would really appreciate if someone could
come forward to guide me.