activity configuration UI

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Mar 29 11:34:53 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 19:56:46 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> Generally when designers and developers meet, the developer is in the
> stronger position.

this statement speaks to a large challenge we apparently face: seeing other
members in the team as people to be opposed rather than a team working
together towards a shared goal that has a higher operational value than our
differences.

					this is poison.

i will address this in a following email in a new thread so as to not drag
this one further off-topic.