(New responsible): Task proposal: Audio/Video chat and IM integration in PA

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Mar 21 09:50:42 UTC 2012

Morning

Some information about this task's owner [1]. I changed it to Martin Klapetek
after asking him on IRC.

After several days of thinking about it I need to reduce some of my
involvement in KDE and focus. Thus I decided to search someone else (although
I was always just an organizer and not a developer for this PA/Telepathy task)
to take this ask over. Happily the most appropriate person for this task
agreed: Thanks Martin.

Another thing I'll cancelled or cancelled for the moment is "my" pre-installed
PA tablet. But you probably already got this.

I wish all the best success to Vivaldi and PA, will focus my current KDE
involvment in organizing more Randa meetings [2] and hope to introduce all of
you to my new family once you're in Randa ;-).

Thanks and good day wishes
Mario

[1]
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Tasks#Audio.2FVideo_chat_and_IM_integration_in_PA