Hello plasma active team !

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon Mar 12 12:22:57 UTC 2012

On 08.03.2012 11:59, Andrei Cimpean wrote:
> Hello!

Hi Andrei!

> Sorry to intrude like this but, I love KDE and am very interested in Spark
> (already on the preorder list). I am looking forward to do some apps on the
> spark but before it comes out, I'd love to help you with whatever I can, maybe
> you need something for the web (web page, design work, bug fixing, etc). I am a
> handy man and would love to help you with the load.

As Carl already said: This is no intrusion, but a perfectly accepted, encouraged
and actually quite common way to join our community! So welcome, we're glad that
you want to help!

We have a list of tasks for the next release of Plasma Active in place, you can
find it here:
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Tasks

Since these are the tasks we've deemed essential for an end-user ready version
of Plasma Active, it would be great if you could help with one of them. If you
have found a task you'd like to work on, the best thing to do next would
probably be to contact the task's owner (see "Owned by:") and ask what you can
do to help.

Thanks again for offering you help,
Thomas