Hello plasma active team !

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 15:53:57 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:59 AM, Andrei Cimpean <andreiamenta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Sorry to intrude like this but, I love KDE and am very interested in Spark
> (already on the preorder list). I am looking forward to do some apps on the
> spark but before it comes out, I'd love to help you with whatever I can,
> maybe you need something for the web (web page, design work, bug fixing,
> etc). I am a handy man and would love to help you with the load.

Intrusive? You'll fit right in.

Other developer and techmeisters can speak to what needs to be done
ahead of Spark. However, it seems to me (a words and marketing person)
that apps for Plasma Active, Contour, Mer and Spark are critical. Is
there a way that you could begin to develop apps without having an
actual device? How about development related to Softvision projects
that would benefit from running on an open structure in addition to
iOS and Android? Perhaps customized apps for existing customers?

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Apps

Carl