akademy talk?

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Mar 2 11:55:46 UTC 2012

On Sunday, February 26, 2012 18:25:54 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Thursday 16 February 2012, you wrote:
> > > Plasma Active will be a hot topic at Akademy. Having several
> > > presentations and presenters would be nice. Desktop Summit was
> > > speculative...a series of presentations showing "what if". These
> >
> > i would love more than one presentation as well.
> > for that however people need to step up
>
> sooo, any takers?
> (deadlines looming)

I'd be happy to. I think your proposal works really well for the second of
these two, needed ones:

(0) What is Plasma Active, general concepts, ideas, how to get involved,
    directed at general public
(1) App development for PA, more hands on, directed at KDE and Qt developers
(2) Spark, user oriented, possibly business network oriented

For the last, Aaron would be the perfect person, I could do (0) if you stick
to what you have that'd be (1). OK? :)

> also, how is the procedure to ask for an hacking room?

Should be announced in due time, we just need to keep an eye open.
--
sebas