akademy talk?

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Mar 1 19:16:30 UTC 2012

Hey,

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
>> Don't be shy. Akademy is friendly territory. No matter how little you
>> think you know, you will certainly know more about your topic than
>
> I'll still wait till the sprint time next week, if nobody steps in the
> meantime, i'll submit the full blown one that i sent here before, maybe cutted
> a bit

I would like to propose an abstract talk about KDE Mobile application
development, somewhat similar style to the FOSDEM talk [1], touching
Harmattan, Nemo, Plasma Active and so forth shallowly, but it is
probably a little bit off topic here in this case.

Unfortunately, my expertise is mostly in the handset area because of
my full time job at Nokia. :/

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

[1] http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/speaker/laszlo_papp