Question about Starter in PA Launch & Peek

Sascha Manns Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de
Fri Jun 22 11:22:11 UTC 2012

Hello mates,

atm i'm working on the Balsam PA. I would like to make the YaST Liveinstaller
available in the Image in Launch & Peek.
I've searched in active-blacklistrc (Package plasma-contour-config) and found
just a Entry "yast". I tried to removed that, but then just the YaST Standard
Desktopfile is visible. No other YaST Modules like the Live-Installer.
But why the Liveinstaller is invisible if he isn't in the Blacklist?
--
Sincerly yours
Sascha Manns