How can I install Plasma Active Interface

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:51:00 UTC 2012

On 21 June 2012 12:56, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi Adalberto,
>
> On Wednesday, June 20, 2012 19:41:40 Adalberto Corona wrote:
> > I use Ubuntu OS on my desktop and honestly I can proclaim I am a Linux
> > Enthusiast . Plan to purchase my first Tablet and I am not going to
> permit
> > myself to purchase a tablet from popular brands . So I request a feedback
> > from the KDE team.

I want to inform you that there is also the vivaldi<http://makeplaylive.com/>
/zenithink c71 <http://www.zenithink.com/Eproducts_C71.php> tablet.
The vivaldi tablet is the zenithink c71, but the vivaldi tablet will come
with
Plasma Active installed, in contrary the zenithink c71 will come with
android.

Regards,
Giorgos

P.S.: you can install plasma active in the zenithink c71 by yourself

--
Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas (terietor)
KDE Developer

terietor.gr