BoF(s) at Akademy?

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:59:34 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 06 June 2012, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hi all,
> should we do (one or more) BoF(s) at Akademy? I think this would make a lot
> of sense especially since there we can get other Developers involved in
> Plasma Active. If we agree to do one or more BoF(s), then maybe we should
> register them as long as there are lots of free slots to choose from. I
> can do that if you wish, as soon as I know how many and when would be best
> (depending on your availability). So what do you guys think?

So, at the moment I taken "Plasma Active application writing" the form of it,
more bofy or more workshopy doesn't matter, on Wednesday, room 419, anybody
that wants to add stuff on that or or another one please do so.
http://community.kde.org/Akademy/2012/Wednesday#Room_419

or please tell if somebody prefers another day/time/room