Weekly Mer based x86 Plasma Active Images

Maurice de la Ferte Maurice.Ferte at basyskom.com
Tue Jul 17 09:54:03 UTC 2012

Hi all,

by now we are building and publishing x86 Mer images on every friday evening.
If you like to modify the image layout or package setup, you can easly do it
by changing the related kickstart file in following repository:

Repo URL:  git://anongit.kde.org/plasma-active-kickstart
Branch: master
File: legacy-kickstarts/basyskom-plasma-active-devel-mer-usb-live-x86.ks (devel image)
File: legacy-kickstarts/basyskom-plasma-active-testing-mer-usb-live-x86.ks (testing image)

In case of an broken image build you will also get informed on this list with containing
build log. Sadly the testing image build is broken by missing dependencies. So far I see
NetworkManager-kde on Project:KDE:Trunk:Testing needs to be updated from Project:KDE:Devel.

Sadly my time for Plasma Active is very restricted, so if you like to take over some
responsibilities for system integration and packaging, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Cheers

Maurice