Merging the ivan/activity-encryption into master

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed Jan 25 21:35:43 UTC 2012

>> It is not yet finished (like any other piece of software :) ), but it
>> has reached a second milestone - works without a glitch most of the
>> time.
>
> so +1 from here :)

Pushing in about a half an hour :)

> very cool :)
> how is the window done? (i would like to use the standard dialog component,

Currently, it is one window (the thing you made for active apps) with
different QML components loaded. This way, the dialogues nicely fade
into a /busy/ widget and error message (on wrong password) is shown
there as well.

> could be used as a first fallback before the desktop version) but i'm probably
> overcomplicating this piece for now :p

Yes :)

> yeah, as soon as is merged and a first api is stable-ish i'll merge plasma-
> mobile and workspace as well, then, we can try to implement this limbo state
> in plasma*

API is mostly stable. The thing that I'd like is to replace special
methods like isEncrypted with something more general and plugin based.
But, don't want to loose focus now. :)

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard