Task Proposal: Centralized account management

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Jan 24 15:29:34 UTC 2012

> Yep, I think making activity password also unlock the corresponding wallet
> makes sense.

This will be problematic. The current implementation (ui-wise) suffers
a bit from the fact that I don't want password sent via any kind of
IPC.

Again, we could use sha sum of the password for the kwallet's
(un)locking (thus avoiding sending the actual password via IPC), but
that would mean that the user can't manually unlock the wallet by
entering the password.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard