Encryption stuff in need of solutions

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.com
Mon Jan 23 16:55:16 UTC 2012

Am 20.01.2012 10:35, schrieb ivan.cukic at gmail.com:
> @fania
> The password input can not be the part of activity switcher. Technical security issue. We need a separate window.
Well, in which window this dialog is technically, is not relevant for
the UI Design, no?
Could be a separate window, that lies on top of the activity switcher,
not fullscreen, so the user can tap into the background and close with
this interaction the window.

> AS for the always present introduction activity, it is a bad solution that I thought we dismissed infavour of showing the activity manager
What do you mean by "activity manager"? What screen would that be?