Plasma active 3 irc meeting

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Jan 19 09:44:52 UTC 2012

On Friday, January 13, 2012 13:41:11 Marco Martin wrote:
> it would be cool to do an irc meeting to put our ideas together for pa3, to
> be sure about what we actually want to do.

On my list, in random order:

- More complete settings app / modules, complete ConfigBindings
- More complete webbrowser
- SLC made actually useful
- Compelling developer story: Plasmate, high-level docs, API docs, all coming
  together
- More complete other apps *1
  There are a few things that I'm missing right now, among those:
  - sharing bookmarks across desktop -> tablet (for my eyes only)
  - sharing $stuff on social networks (SLC plugins)
  - really good microblogging client
- Possibly other bindings where necessary

Just as a base to discuss for today.
--
sebas