KDialog in QML

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat Jan 7 11:57:46 UTC 2012

Hi all.

We all know the moments when services need to ask the user something.
In those cases some people (me :) ) like to use kdialog so that there
is no need to link the service to an ui library - and adapt to
different types of ui - qwidget and qml.

I'll be needing this to provide password dialogue (and maybe others)
for the activity encryption.

In order for this to appear pleasant to the user of PA, we should have
a qml-based kdialog.

Thoughts?

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard