Repository structure

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 10:18:29 UTC 2012

Hi all,

in projects.kde.org at the moment we have some repositories, plasma-mobile,
share-like-connect, contour that are spreaded around the playground area.
I think that now the project is adult enough to go out of the playground and
get serious :p

i think it would make sense an Active toplevel category on projects.kde.org
(like Calligra, extragear, KDE) and put those 3 repositories there.

would make sense to rename plasma-mobile in plasma-device as well?

what do you think? (and what is the procedure for this?)