Number Wheel HIG

Fania Bremmer fania.bremmer at basyskom.com
Mon Feb 20 09:56:51 UTC 2012

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your guidelines! Looks pretty neat :)

I am currently thinking about not only giving a limitation to the
highest range (< 100), but maybe also for the smallest range, like only
1,2 or 3 items. In that case I guess some spinbix, optimized for touch
screen would suit better. A good reference for this input method is an
article written by Luke Wroblewski differentiating the different input
elements in a form: http://www.lukew.com/ff/entry.asp?1014

Cheers,
Fania