update on active screen locker

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:47:21 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 15 February 2012, Ivan Cukic wrote:
> > - After the timer reaches zero, the slider goes back to the start and
> > the text reads "Sleeping in 5 seconds" again. Instead, it should not go
>
> There are a couple of things that were not obvious to me in the UI:
> - Tap the slider to cancel the sleep (it is a panic - press to try to stop
> moving it type of thing :) )

yep, that is one of the things that indeed do need training to get used to
(even if just seeing it in action once) situations not avoidable 100% i think

> - The sliders don't match the unlock visually. IMHO, it should look
> similar.

+1, i think they should look like the unlock button, with a similar mechanics,
maybe the sleep button "travels" towards the center of the screen or something
like that (then a tap on either the button or any point of the path undoes the
sleep)