update on active screen locker

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed Feb 15 12:55:40 UTC 2012

> - After the timer reaches zero, the slider goes back to the start and
> the text reads "Sleeping in 5 seconds" again. Instead, it should not go

There are a couple of things that were not obvious to me in the UI:
- Tap the slider to cancel the sleep (it is a panic - press to try to stop
moving it type of thing :) )
- The sliders don't match the unlock visually. IMHO, it should look
similar.

Cheerio

--
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort