Plasma Active

Jim H earthairdeep at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:21:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

I wish there was a way that I can contribute to this project.  Currently,
I am working on something where I might be able to in the future.  I think
that if this project can work like this video ...
http://asia.cnet.com/crave/cornings-vision-a-day-made-of-glass-62208230.htm?tag=mncol;txt
... it would be great!!!  One thing I think would help is that there needs
to be something that plasma-active would seamlessly allow you to access
and the "look and feel" should be should be more robust and the refresh
rate when closing and opening screens and plasmoids should be a bit slower
with a richer fade feel.  A feel as if you were savoring a dessert or
chocolate not quick and snippy.
Thank you and if you want me to help in that way I will.  I am NOT a
programmer but could provide end user experience.

--
Jim Harris

Some people should not roam this Earth by themselves.