EEE Transformer TF101

Ronny Rabuzarus rabuzarus at t-online.de
Wed Feb 8 14:37:31 UTC 2012

Locked bootlader means also that you can't delete it. So there is no
posibility to get an other OS on the tablet. I've read somewhere in the web
that Asus is working on a solution to unlock the bootloader on the TF201.
Regarding the TF101 it seems that all models with the serial nr. B70 have a
locked bootloader. But because in lacking of such a device I gave no warranty.
Please search on your own. Maby ask in Asus spezific forums.

At least I can say that tegra2 platform (with unlocked bootloader) seems to be
supported by plasma active/mer.[1]

[1] http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Community_Workspace

Am Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012, 14:49:21 schrieben Sie: