problem with windowstrip

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:11:52 UTC 2012

Am 07.02.2012, 10:58 Uhr, schrieb Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
Hi, please clarify few things:

> when it's docked to another window (and only in that case) selecting a
> window breaks:
define "docked" - window tabbing, quick tiling, general tiling or just
randomly connected geometries?

> clicking on a thumbnail still raises the selected
> window and gives the keyboard focus, but kwin still thinks that window
> with focus is the old one (that keeps the focused window decoration),
I read that this is a visual issue ONLY, ie. the window has and keeps a
blue frame but functionally everything acts correctly?
And not even activating and deactivating it otherwise helps?

Cheers,
Thomas