When should I file bugs?

Maurice de la Ferte Maurice.Ferte at basyskom.com
Wed Feb 1 13:54:43 UTC 2012

Hi all,

in my point of view it would be really nice if you take the testing images
for filing bugs. The state of (MeeGo/Mer) devel images is changing all the
time and contain some experimental stuff is inside. Features inside testing
images are previews for the next release and needs to be tested. The state
of the of following image is imho quite good but needs to be tested much more.

http://share.basyskom.com/contour/Deployment/latest-meego-plasma-active-testing.html

I'm also preparing a Mer based testing image with the same Plasma Active state.
It will be published soon and could be found on following URL:

http://share.basyskom.com/contour/Deployment/mer_x86_usb_live_and_install_archive/

I hope this will help a bit

Cheers

Maurice