Plasma Active Infos

Mathieu Calvo mathieu.calvo at pad-ways.com
Wed Dec 26 22:23:39 UTC 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Padways is a french company that develops ambient intelligence systems for
house livings and industry. These systems uses technologies as touchscreen,
nfc, sensors, actuators,...

We have designed our own hardware based on ARM core, we use Android OS most
of the time and also work on our own embedded linux kernel, from an Angstrom
one.

But we just took knowledge of the Plasma Active project, we find that it
looks very fine and would like to know more about it, in order to use it as
an alternative of Android for our new customers.

Could you tell me if the kernel is an open source one so that we could
customize it for our hardware ? If yes do you provide the source for ARM
based devices, as BeagleBone for example ?

For Linux HMI programs we use Qt/C++ to develop them, I guess that this
would also be possible for applications of Plasma Active interfaces ?

I wish you good christmas holidays !

Best regards,

Mathieu CALVO

Président

logo-signature

Tel : +33 5 34 32 02 40

Mobile : + 33 (0)6 83 08 76 96

Skype : pad-ways

10 Avenue de l'Europe, 31520 Ramonville

(c) Copyright, Toulouse, 2012, Mathieu CALVO

CONFIDENTIALITE : Ce message et les éventuelles pièces attachées sont
confidentiels. Si vous n'êtes pas dans la liste des destinataires, veuillez
informer l'expéditeur immédiatement et ne pas divulguer le contenu à une
tierce personne, ne pas l'utiliser pour quelque raison que ce soit, ne pas
stocker ou copier l'information qu'il contient sur un quelconque support.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for
any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.