integration branch update

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:41:38 UTC 2012

On Monday 03 December 2012, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> I've merged all tracked branches into integration as usual for a Monday.
> Here are the branches being tracked at the moment:
>
> origin/mart/newMetadataModel
> origin/pa4/files
> origin/pa4/alarms
> origin/pa4/icongrid

would add origin/pa4/webbrowser  (at the moment only fixes in the completition
dialog are there)

> Of those, all but alarms should be merged into master ... except that, as
> far I know, we still don't have integration branch based testing in the
> devel repository, which in turn has outstanding issues of its own.
>
> Marco will be working on those over the next two weeks, and once that is in
> a good place I'll allow some time for further testing and do the first
> branch merges into master.

I want to do an at least 2-3 weeks dedicated only to integration to get things
up and rolling again, will probably start around week 50-51 and go until first
days of 2013

will announce more in details when we're at