integration branch update

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Dec 3 14:30:08 UTC 2012

Hi all...

I've merged all tracked branches into integration as usual for a Monday. Here
are the branches being tracked at the moment:

origin/mart/newMetadataModel
origin/pa4/files
origin/pa4/alarms
origin/pa4/icongrid

Of those, all but alarms should be merged into master ... except that, as far
I know, we still don't have integration branch based testing in the devel
repository, which in turn has outstanding issues of its own.

Marco will be working on those over the next two weeks, and once that is in a
good place I'll allow some time for further testing and do the first branch
merges into master.