Plasma Active 3: Website

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Thu Aug 30 17:48:32 UTC 2012

> * update the plasma-active.org website: iirc Ivan had done a quite pretty
> redesign a while ago.

I'll need some help with content and the top slideshow - don't know
with what you did it for the current version. (this time I think we
need at most 5 features to show up there - and we can zoom in the
pictures)

And, I forgot to remind Sebas to take photos of various *pretty*
tablets to use them for the slideshow.

The design is here:
http://plasma-active.org/3/

We could also split the content in a few parts instead of putting
everything on one page.

Cheerio!

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard