Questions about building plasma active

martin brook martin.brook100 at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:15:43 UTC 2012

Jonathon, good

Next I think we need to update the Plasma Active roosfs to a more recent
and stable build.

Have a look at
http://share.basyskom.com/contour/Deployment/mer_arm_install_archive/archos-generation-9/?C=M;O=D
and take a recent testing image as your base.

Just check the fstab root matches your sdcard device.

Re Hardware acceleration you need to match the userspace drivers with your
kernel source.

Take a look at the nVidia Tegra Developer site for their L4Tegra (linux for
tegra releases)

BR

vgrade