Questions about building plasma active

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at imatix.com
Mon Apr 30 14:05:05 UTC 2012

Hi Martin.

> Good progress.

Indeed. And now we have come further.

> Try configuring X to use a simple framebuffer device instead of
> tegra_drv.so

OK, so now we have booted. :)

I get an immediate warning that there is no power management backend.

Then a plasma workspace crash with signal: Aborted(6) If I go to the
'Developer information' tab, there is no information but a message that
I need to install gdb.

When I close that window, the screen goes blank, though X is still alive
and the mouse cursor follows my finger on the screen.

Do I take it from your comments about tegra_drv that you have got video
acceleration working on the tegra, but in userspace?

Cheers,
Jonathan