PA OpenEmbedded support (WIP)

Lamarque V. Souza Lamarque.Souza.ext at basyskom.com
Thu Apr 19 15:54:29 UTC 2012

Em Thursday 19 April 2012, Samuel Stirtzel escreveu:
> 2012/4/19 Lamarque V. Souza <Lamarque.Souza.ext at basyskom.com>:

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'm still working on this and looked through it once again,
> >
> >> and there seem to be more relevant parts in the logfile:
> > You are probably using packages compiled with different versions of Qt,
> > kdelibs or other dependencies of DeclarativeWidget. Send me the output of
> > the command "rpm -qa".
>
> Please note I am a developer,
> I am not using any precompiled iso/images.
> Currently I am running on an ARMv7a Overo Gumstix and create build
> instructions (to cross compile PA on a tool-chain) for OpenEmbedded
> [1] and the Yocto Project [2].

	Well, there must be something wrong with the kde-runtime package you
compiled. The message

plasma-device(583)/libplasma Plasma::loadEngine: Couldn't load script engine
for language  "declarativeappletscript" ! error reported:  "The service
'Declarative widget' does not provide an interface 'Plasma::AppletScript' w"

	DeclarativeAppletScript (from plasma_appletscript_declarative.so, which
is the library used by 'Declarative widget' service) inherits from
Plasma::AppletScript.

> I am building everything from source, so I don't have them installed via
> RPM. But as opkg (the package manager I use) shows them as:
> libqtcore4 - 4.8.0
> kdelibs4 - 4.8.0
> kde-runtime - 4.8.0

	That seems fine regarding this particular problem. You should use
kdelibs-4.8.2, which includes a fix for a slowness problem in nepomuk.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.basyskom.com/