PA OpenEmbedded support (WIP)

Samuel Stirtzel s.stirtzel at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:40:16 UTC 2012

2012/4/19 Lamarque V. Souza <Lamarque.Souza.ext at basyskom.com>:
> Em Thursday 19 April 2012, Samuel Stirtzel escreveu:

>> > Hi,

>> > Enable all debug messages using kdebugdialog program (if possible),
>
>> > restart the graphical interface, try again and send me the
>
>> > ~/.xsession-errors file.
>

>> Hi,
>
>> I'm still working on this and looked through it once again,
>
>> and there seem to be more relevant parts in the logfile:
>

> You are probably using packages compiled with different versions of Qt,
> kdelibs or other dependencies of DeclarativeWidget. Send me the output of
> the command "rpm -qa".

Please note I am a developer,
I am not using any precompiled iso/images.
Currently I am running on an ARMv7a Overo Gumstix and create build
instructions (to cross compile PA on a tool-chain) for OpenEmbedded
[1] and the Yocto Project [2].

I am building everything from source, so I don't have them installed via RPM.
But as opkg (the package manager I use) shows them as:
libqtcore4 - 4.8.0
kdelibs4 - 4.8.0
kde-runtime - 4.8.0

A full list of _all_ installed packages: http://pastebin.com/CVV2zRvy