default config machinery

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:53:44 UTC 2012

On Monday 16 April 2012, Marco Martin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we now have a plasma-mobile-config git repo (where different devices would
> be different branches) that has also the startactive modules, since they
> may be device dependent as well.

to update this, now i have

plasma-contour-config
plasma-contour-config-meego
plasma-contour-config-vivaldi

building from the different branches

i would still try to rename
kde-skel-binary
nepomuk-default-database-skel (since is what it is)

and try to keep the startactive modules in startactive (hopefully not many
device specific changes will be needed?) tomake a tad easier to package

then i would really like to merge this asap in devel (if continuous
integration out of the different branches can be enabled would be awesome)