System Monitor on MeeGo Images?

Lamarque V. Souza Lamarque.Souza.ext at basyskom.com
Wed Apr 18 14:25:15 UTC 2012

Em Tuesday 10 April 2012, Thomas Pfeiffer escreveu:
> Hi,
> I'm not sure if it's only on the MeeGo images, but at least there the
> System Monitor application seems to have been removed a few months ago.
> I'm not sure why, since I think it's quite a useful application (for those
> who don't want to use top) and it seemed to work fine while it was still
> available.
> So could we put it back in or was there a specific reason to remove it?

	Commit e93562f42e73d3d3a99d1d2dfb704645eb36b39b from kde-workspace
disabled ksysguard for mobile profile, which is the one we use in Plasma
Active. I do not know why it was removed and (strangely enough) ksysguardd
(the daemon to monitor remote computers) is still compiled in mobile profile.

	I also want to re-enable ksysguard in Plasma Active if nobody has
anything against it.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.basyskom.com/