Some user feedback (mostly about the PA browser)

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:42:28 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 17 April 2012, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> On 17.04.2012 13:16, Marco Martin wrote:
> > supports open, either by an external application or internal viewer if
> > supported (only an internal viewer for images exists right now, i would
> > like calligra and the ebook reader getting ported to it)
>
> Definitely, yes. Every resource type for which we currently have a default
> viewing application should be opened by it.
>
> > delete, copy between internal memory and removables, browse by date, by
> > tag and tagging of resources. as features go, i think it should really
> > be it.
>
> Since when does it support delete and copy? Was this implemented just
> recently and I haven't noticed it yet, or has it been there for a longer
> time and is just hidden so well that I missed it? ;)

probably just well hidden, one of the things that really has to be learned vs
something that clutters the ui forever (like the top pulling panel)

two finger gesture to select files, then drag and drop over the trashcan, the
device icons or the tags

but indeed needs a very recent devel image and is still in development, so
only partly tested