default config machinery

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:06:08 UTC 2012

Hi all,

we now have a plasma-mobile-config git repo (where different devices would be
different branches) that has also the startactive modules, since they may be
device dependent as well.

to use it, i've attempted the following:
* did a branch of the devel repo in my home
   https://build.pub.meego.com/project/packages?project=home%3Amart%3Abranches%3AProject%3AKDE%3ADevel

* it has plasma-contour-config using the new git repo (maybe a rename is
worth?)
* plasma-contour-config also provides the startactive-modules package (would
go away from the startactive package, would make sense to not provide any
module in the startactive repo?)

* contour-intro only contains demo data (images, video)

* the package kde-skel-binary has the nepomuk database dump, the idea is to
import it with the /etc/skel mechanism

any test and/or comment is appreciated :D