Bangarang --touch packages in Balsam KDE:Active

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:29:33 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 28 September 2011, Andrew Lake wrote:

> > You rock so much Sebastian. I'll commit to master this weekend.
>
> The provided patch along with a couple other command line processing
> fixes have been committed to bangarang master.
>
> I'll provide info on any additional touch related updates to Bangarang
> as they are made.  Till then feel free to provide any feedback you
> think might be useful.
>
> Hope this helps and please let me know if there are any questions,

thanks for the updates ;)

generic idea about it...
i see that a lot of the ui is around listviews, being the collection or the
playlist..
that would be probably quite easy to change to qml (well, depends a bit how
the model is done but would be straightforward-ish)
those listviews already appear quite custom, so should be easy keeping the
appearance and behaviour the same on the desktop (with 2 different sets of qml
files i guess, we have also components to do drag and drop now) while having a
flickable friendly behavior on active