[plasma-mobile] config: Refine app blacklist

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:25:11 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 September 2011, Carl Symons wrote:
>> > the only app from kontact touch that i would remove is kleopatra, at
>> > least, besides having an ui not too freiendly, i never managed to make
>> > it actually work on meego.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Marco Martin
>>
>> I set up Kontact Touch Mail (especially account settings) with regular
>> Kontact + external keyboard, because I didn't see a way to do that
>> otherwise.
>
> hmm, doesn't work if you move the keyboard on top of the screen?
>
> Cheers,
> Marco Martin

Oh, the onscreen keyboard works great. It's just that setting up the
accounts was easier with alt+tab and cut&paste on an external
keyboard.

The big issue was not that. It was that (as far as I could tell) the
accounts needed to be set up in regularKontact before they were
available in Kontact Touch. Settings and configurations were easy to
set up in regularKontact. Looking now, I can see that everything
necessary seems to be available in KontactTouch. So this was probably
a lack of knowledge and experience on my part.

It's been a while since I did this, but it occurs to me that I also
had to do some things with Akonadi Configuration.

Disregard what I wrote earlier, Kontact Touch Mail should work fine as it is.

Carl