lockscreen and splash screen

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:47:04 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 27 September 2011, Marco Martin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I finally made work out of the box the new qml splash screen and the lock
> screen on the meego image, so here are some instructions, hoping it will be
> easy enough to adapt it to the opensuse image as well.

by the way, now everything stats unlocked (don't know what would exactly take
to make it start locked, but unlocked is fine)

when it should get locked?
i guess when it comes out of sleep (as it was modified) makes sense, it should
also have some kind of timeout, like old screensavers, how this can be done?