[plasma-mobile] config: Refine app blacklist

Sune Vuorela Sune at vuorela.dk
Tue Sep 27 09:09:50 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 27 September 2011 03:45:46 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Git commit 4f8a976e085d9d532af0ef0406085c4a27adb57d by Sebastian Kügler.
> Committed on 27/09/2011 at 03:40.
> Pushed by sebas into branch 'master'.
>
> Refine app blacklist
>
> With this blacklist, only 18 apps are shown in my launcher. This might
> vary for others.
>
> If you're missing an application in this list, please let me know,
> preferably the name of the .desktop file, to be found under
> /usr/share/applications/

I went thru the list apps (not actually testing the blacklist) and have the
following comments:

Games that works great in prioritized order that I would like to see them:
kpat
kmahjongg
kreversi
kshisen
killbots

Games that almost works   great.
kmines - has some issues but is great for kmines masters like me
bovo - depending on fat fingers correction unit you have
ksquares - depending on FFC-unit
klickety - also depending on FFC

A couple of nice system tools, maybe just for people like me:
kpackagekit - probably mostly for geeks ?
konsole - probably mostly for geeks
systemsettings

Is this 'kontact touch' ? why black list them?
kaddressbook-mobile
korganizer-mobile
kmail-mobile

calligramobile - currently seems a bit better for some things than c-active

/Sune
--
How might I log on the driver from Mandrake Linux 6000?

First of all from Flash MX NT you have to digit on a FPU in order to close a
RW application to the shell.