simple license scan for plasma-mobile

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 13:27:29 UTC 2011

On Saturday 24 September 2011, Armijn Hemel wrote:
> hi all,
>
> Sebas asked me if I could help out with a license scan of some of the
> Plasma Active code. I quickly scanned some of the plasma-mobile stuff.
>
> I downloaded
>
> plasma-mobile_20110922042532_sha1-d5a2e48206689ac612af4c1735060d96852004bb.
> tar.gz

thanks dude, this help is really appreciated :D
I started to correct the share-like-conect to add "library" around. if the
other copyright holders (Aaron, Sebas and Ivan) are ok, I'll push.

this is an issue as you noted due to evil copy and paste, that is probably
coming from the old gpl->lgpl switch of kdelibs. this issue seems to be
definitely present in libplasma as well and many files of kdelibs ( luckily
not all ;)

so, i think we should raid and rename whole kdelibs :/