merging declarative plasmoids

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Sep 13 09:19:22 UTC 2011

On Sunday, September 11, 2011 13:54:07 Marco Martin wrote:
> the device notifier and the battery one.

if, and only if, there are no functional regressions.

the config dialog issues don't count there in my opinion as we can work that
out once in master.

but the replacements should not be steps backwards. in plasma-desktop they
should work on the desktop layer, the dashboard, the panels. the device
notifier should have the right mouse hover indication properties, and should
have the nice little touches added in recent times like showing the newly
plugged device already expanded in the UI (preventing one extra click).

they don't have to be exact replicas to the pixel (even nicer if they are
prettier, in fact :), but the functionality must be there.

if it is, then i'm all in favour of the merges.

humru othro a kohnu se